HR Tampa Code of Conduct
As a member, guest, sponsor, or participant of a HR Tampa activity, in order to project the highest standards of professional and personal conduct, I pledge to:
- Support the concept that Chapter activities are times for professional development and networking.
- Refrain from sales solicitation or personal promotion at Chapter activities, unless specifically authorized in writing, such as a program sponsor.
- Honor the privacy of others and refrain from using contacts made through Chapter membership at Chapter activities for the purpose of commercial solicitation unless invited to do so.
- Abide by the laws, regulations, and standards of ethics related to my own affairs and the Human Resource profession, and the rules and procedures pertaining to the activity at hand.
- Conduct myself in a professional manner at all times.
- By accepting membership or participating in a HR Tampa activity, I agree to the above.
Complete HR Tampa Bylaws