Welcome Students To HR TAMPA!
Students, if you are looking for an opportunity to network with local HR professionals and prepare yourself for your career in HR, then getting involved in HR Tampa is for you! HR Tampa is pleased to announce that students are able to become members of the chapter for $15. Don't wait until your last year of college to start planning for your career! Let the HR Tampa Student Chapter (HRTSC) connect you to learning and networking opportunities that will help you grow and become a future leader. In order to join, members of HRTSC must also be student members with SHRM. Here's how to get involved:
1. Become a national student member with SHRM. SHRM dues are $40, and your student membership is effective for 12 months from the date you sign up. Click here to sign up!
- When your membership with SHRM is confirmed and you have received your SHRM Membership ID number, take the next step by joining the HR Tampa Student Chapter (HRTSC). Annual dues are $15 and you can join today through our website.
Your HR Tampa (HRTSC) Student Membership Gives You:
· Participation in Student Networking events during the year
· Attend HR Tampa monthly chapter meetings for a reduced rate of $20 per meeting.
· Access to the latest news, information and ideas in the Human Resources field
Benefits of being a student member also include:
· Job shadowing opportunity during our Host a Student Event (coming soon)
· Experiencing the real world of Human Resources through interaction with HR practitioners on a regular basis through meetings and networking events
Don’t miss this opportunity! If you have questions, please firstname.lastname@example.org
About HR Tampa Student Chapter
Founded in 2005, the HR Tampa Student Chapter is comprised of students from colleges and universities throughout Tampa Bay. Our chapter is made up of both traditional and non-traditional college students, all sharing a common interest in learning more about the "People" side of business. Our monthly meetings and chapter programming you will give you the opportunity to learn beyond the book and gain additional insight on HR topics such as Leadership & Strategic Management, Staffing, Consulting, Labor Relations, and Organizational Development.
We are a dynamic team made up of students and professional volunteers who are passionate about learning and leadership development. Join us at our next event to find out what makes us special.
Benefits of Membership
- Learning beyond the theory
- HR Tampa Student Chapter scholarship
- Leadership development
- Mentorship and Internship opportunities
- Social programming
- Networking opportunities with more than 600+ HR Professionals in Tampa Bay
- Full access to SHRM.org (a great resource for papers and projects
- Discount membership with HR Tampa and Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- and much more...
HR Tampa Student Chapter is proud to represent SHRM's mission to promote the Human Resource profession in Tampa Bay's university community. Our efforts have garnered us numerous awards and recognition over the years from SHRM and HR Florida, and we hope you will be the next to join our team and help us to continue to win many more.
Recognition from SHRM
Merit Award - 2008, 2010, 2012, and 2013
Superior Merit Award - 2007, 2009
Recognition from HR Florida
ATP/STP Award - 2006, 2009
Join HR Tampa Student Chapter